Staying organized helps your student’s virtual learning experience go smoothly. Below is a Weekly and Daily checklist for Elementary Parents to help them keep their student organized as they go through their courses.
- Review the materials needed for the following week and gather what is needed for the week based on the module your student will be working in for each course.
- Check your student’s progress to make sure they are not behind and their grades are satisfactory.
- Review any work that was graded.
- Review assignments that will be turned in the following week and print them ahead of time if needed. Put all work that is due that week in an assignment folder (or in individual subject folders) so the student can find them easily.
- Review Learning Coach Guide on Learning Coach Website for ideas on how to help your student with their lessons for the week.
- Check the calendar in Buzz to see what your student needs to complete that day.
- Make sure any assignments that need to be completed are printed (ifneeded) and easily available to student.
- Make sure any materials needed for the day are easily available to the student.
- Review Learning Coach Guide on Learning Coach Website for ideas on how to help your student with their lessons for the next day.